Qualifications to Rent
- You must have a minimum of 12 months of good rental history.
- We cannot use renting from a family member
- We cannot use renting a room
- We cannot use living with friends
- You must have had a BG&E account in your name at the same location as your rental history. The BG&E account must be clear or transferrable. *If you do not have a rental history then you may be eligible to have a co-signer. The co-signer form has the requirements at the bottom of that form.
- Applicants under 21 will be approved at the discretion of the acting manager.
- Please check with City Homes staff about income guidelines.
- You must fill in an application before taking any keys.
- We must conduct a home visit at the unit you now occupy to finalize the application process.